3538 32nd Avenue North
Lethbridge, AB T1H7B4
Lethbridge Mobile Shredding Inc. is a Lethbridge based organization serving all of Southern Alberta since 1994. We provide a secure, on-site, and confidential document/material destruction/shredding service. Exceptional customer service has always been among Lethbridge Mobile Shredding Inc.'s top priorities, and we always strive to build a strong relationship with each and every one of our clients.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated, bondable individual to join our team!
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30 with opportunity for overtime.
(Inclusive but not limited to)
· Complete daily regular pickups and bulk jobs
· Courteous, professional, and efficient interaction with clients and customers
· Complete required paperwork
· Dump and bale shredded material from trucks
· Transport up to 53' Dry Vans of material for recycling
· General maintenance of trucks, and equipment
· Washing and fueling of trucks
· Able to produce a clean driver's abstract
· Possess an air brake Q-Endorsement
· Possess a Class 1 Driver's License
· Able to lift 50 Lbs on a regular basis
· Mechanically inclined
· Although not required, experience operating a skid-steer, fork lift, and/or scissor lift an asset.
We appreciate your interest in our available position, and hope to hear from you.
Please submit a copy of your driver's abstract with your application/resume.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!